Sunday, November 20, 2005

Fairly typical day again with about the same amount of traffic as the past 3 days. I've worn one of my Emmaus shirts the past 2 days and have gotten many nice comments on it. I posted a pic of me on our Emmaus site for those who know about that. We had someone give us a card at the POD thanking us for being here. We get told that over and over along with 'We're going to miss you.' We often get to hear about what they lost and how they are making out now. We really have become part of the community here in the parking lot of Fred's Market. I'll be interested to see the response to the parade Sat. The Rainbows are organizing a Thanks-for-giving parade to say thank you to the community for all the support they have given to the Cafe and market. All relief organizations as well as residents can have "floats" and join in the fun.

I got to listen to the Colts go 10-0 on the radio this evening. I haven't been keeping up with them or anything else for that matter. Tonight they had a bunch of people dancing at dinner with a local band jamming out some classic covers. I miss my wife. We never get to dance. Well, my brain doesn't seem to be firing on all cylinders now so I think I shall go to bed. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home