Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I awoke feeling worse than last night despite sleeping fairly well I thought. Thus, I took it easy yet again and spent the whole day in the regional UMCOR office continuing to straighten things out and helping the volunteer who wouldn't make the greatest secretary. It could be my type A personality (my wife would say Mr. Fix-it), but she gets lost at times and doesn't hear the greatest so I feel compelled to help "fix" things for her. We thought we had 2 lines coming into the office, but that's not the case so it cuts down on the amount of work we can get done because the phone is used considerably. I may end up using the fax line tomorrow to make some calls. I'm feeling better now, but we'll see how that holds up. Perhaps I should pray for myself, eh?

Some good news is they have a lot of work teams coming to the area in Nov so they are running out of available space to put teams up (at least in UM churches). I know Trinity is booked through Nov. Another good note is I got to play a game of Euchre last night so you know some Hoosiers are here. :)

A concern is the weather is pretty chilly at night this week (40 tonight) so I hope all those having to stay in tents have plenty of blankets or practice good safety with heating elements.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

44444

October 25, 2005 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home