Saturday, October 22, 2005

Well, I can't seem to shake whatever is ailing me. I've got allergy symptoms though I haven't been around anything. Medicine doesn't seem to help either. :(

I did sleep in a bit until 8:30 and then went over to Gateway UMC and worked on getting Elijah, the regional UMCOR disaster response coordinator, more organized in his absence this weekend. I have decided to make 2 spreadsheets to contain the majority of info - one for work orders and one for work teams. That will at least save us from having to open a large number of documents and allow us to sort. If it were me, I'd just do a paper system like they have been at Trinity UMC, but he seems to frown on that.

The new team from Virginia got in while I was gone so they should be in fairly soon now. A team from Indiana should also be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home