Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I sort of slacked off today. I awoke about 6 and decided that was too early to get up and then the next time I checked my cell phone it was after 10! My boss had left a message asking if I could pick up another check and get it deposited so I drove over to Biloxi and took care of that. It turns out that client is the defacto volunteer coordinator at his church (First Pres in Biloxi) so that's another contact I made. I deposited the checks and then went by UPS to pick up my laptop and then spent the rest of the afternoon getting it cleaned off and set up to donate it to Trinity for the work teams.

I'm still not sure what role I may play in the future coordination efforts. There's supposedly a big meeting next week so we'll see. I'm excited to get back home tomorrow and enjoy some R&R with my family for a few days so don't expect many updates until next Tues or Wed.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home