Thursday, June 29, 2006

We thought Merrie was doing OK on her diet but she had a couple high readings (mostly caused by not realizing what she ate) so her doctor put her on insulin. Hopefully that won't last but I'm sure she'll manage fine. She's got plenty of practice sticking other people. :) We have an appointment Friday. She has also realized that she hasn't been getting enough calories though she's been at her carb limit so she's researching some other foods to eat. I keep telling her pregnancy is a great weight loss program because she keeps losing weight.

We took off to Cleveland for a quick trip last week to see my parents. It was nice to get away but I also got some more work done. We got way too much sun on a cruise of the Cuyahoga - it was perfect weather for a cruise and we got to peak at the time trials of the grand prix race at Burke Lakefront Airport. Here's a picture of our family.


I'm still busy working with current clients, but need to find more clients. Business will slack off quite a bit I think when we'll need it the most (after Merrie quits). I've bought several used LCD monitors and a couple used PCs so I have my own little test environment to play around with software development.

The boys have been doing fairly well with their homework and reading, especially Stephan. Hopefully that will help him in the transition to high school. I have verified I can take the boys down to MS with me to work on houses if I can manage the time away and Merrie can live without us.

I'm sure there are other things I should write, but I'm busy now and this is all I can think of for the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home