Friday, April 14, 2006

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted. Needless to say, I've been pretty busy with the contracting work I've been doing. Merrie has been able to feel Raisin (now named Samuel or Seth) since the last couple days of March. I still haven't been able to feel him on the outside. She's been sick the last few days so pray she gets over that quickly.

The boys are doing well. Stephan has been spending more time at home to help his schoolwork. Sydney has become nearly inseparable with a boy that moved in directly behind us 2 weeks ago. He goes to a different school but they spend normally 5 hours together after school until we make Sydney eat and do his homework.

I'll be busy the rest of the month, too, it seems. I'm off to Cleveland for a week for a contract and then cleaning out our house for the church garage sale and finishing my current development projects and then back in Lafayette the week after that to install and debug them. I should know more about the job at DADC then, too.

Have a joyful Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home