Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Everything is going well. We had our monthly appt yesterday and the heartbeat was still there. Unfortunately for Merrie it is going down, which usually indicates a boy. I guess because our hearts our bigger. :)

I'm getting things ready today to be off to the NCAA Rifle Championships in Colorado Springs the rest of the week. This is my last year on the committee and am acting committee chair. This means I will miss our county men's meeting at church Sat where one of our guys will be talking about his relief work with the Red Cross. I've given him my diaries/blog and pics so he can share some of my story as well.

I also got our Emmaus site switched over to a new host yesterday. I'm looking forward to making some of the changes I've wanted to do to it for a couple years now. I added a link to it on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home