Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My interview went well Friday so we'll see what happens. They want somebody with controls experience though, but I offered to do contracting for their software needs if I'm not offered a job. Hopefully I will hear something soon so I know what to do with some other consulting opportunities.

We had our sonogram this morning. Everything went well except that God is blessing us with another son! We all had wanted a girl. So here is Raisin now at 19 weeks with his arm going up alongside his face. You can even see the lenses of his eyes (the dark circles in the sockets).



I won't post the pic of his private parts in case he turns out to be bashful. We forgot to ask if our due date was still the same so if we're on the same schedule we have a very good chance of a healthy boy in just under 5 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home