Thursday, July 06, 2006

Merrie has started exhibiting nesting behaviors, which of course means a honey-do list. :) Somewhere in this week I took the time to put the crib together (including duct tape!) and we moved some beds around. It's similar in concept to the one we had for Sydney but is not designed as well so it's flimsier - perhaps Samuel can rock himself to sleep. It beats the cardboard box I had as an infant though. What had been our "guest bed" is now in what normally is Stephan's room (he often sleeps downstairs now but has been trying out the "new" bed this week) and his bed went upstairs. I'm not sure we gained much by that, but guests can now have a somewhat private room. I think my parents are the only guests we've had in forever, but Merrie's mom is hoping to come over for a week or two to help out with Samuel.


I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. I was busy most of the weekend preparing to have some database downtime on the 4th for one of my clients. We did manage to make it to fireworks Monday night though. I think they must have lit the wrong end of the fuse though as the finale was at the beginning it seems. Here are a couple pics. I like purple so that is why that one got picked and the other one was a fairly unusual shell design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home