Friday, January 06, 2006

Today we found out we are only 6 weeks along. Things are going well except for Merrie's nausea and fatigue, and she probably has another 6 weeks to go before things improve. That will likely delay my next trip to MS so we'll just have to see what happens. The incredible thing was we got to see our baby, nicknamed Raisin, through the marvels of modern technology. Raisin is inside the red circle and is currently the size of, well, a small raisin.

You could even tell the heart was beating! That is awesome!
For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.

Merrie took the rest of the day off since it's been a tough week on her. I'm not sure how she's going to manage several more like this. Prayers are encouraged! I'll be out of town working most of next week so that will be especially tough for her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless you, my son. I couldn't get into your blog when you first started it but was able to get in this time. I have been reading and contemplating from early Oct until now. Thank you for being you. You are fortunate to have a loving & understanding wife to let you be gone for so long. I believe God puts wings on our feet so we can keep moving forward, keep taking that next step -- this goes for those in need as well as those serving. Love ya much.

January 11, 2006 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home