Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I didn't do much today either. It's pretty agitating to have to rely on people for info to do your job and not have the people or info you need. It was a very frustrating day for me, but at least my work with my "boss" is over so I can get back to church work. I made it back to Trinity just a few minutes into the team meeting so I got to hear most of it. What they were describing was very similar to what the first 2 teams saw and experienced - incredibly thankful people who were mostly full of hope. Someone mentioned one of the houses they gutted the man put pictures up on his bare stud walls. Tomorrow I'll get our old laptop setup and there's a planning meeting I may attend in the afternoon. The focus of this meeting apparently changed during a meeting held today so I'm not sure if I can attend it or not. I'll find out more tomorrow. It's good to be back here because I know I can help the relief efforts much more than helping with boat salvage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home