Sunday, January 01, 2006

Christmas went much better than last year though it wasn't difficult to beat a miscarriage on Christmas Eve. I've been enjoying my time here at home and have pretty much assimilated back into "normal" life. The holidays are always busy it seems so I've been doing a bunch of little things.

We have 2 new members of the family; Sydney got a pair of gerbils Friday so those are our first real pets. We also have even better news - we found out the day after we got home from MS that we are expecting again! Some of you may ask how that happened since I had hardly been home. LOL. We think we are about 7 or 8 weeks now, which is when we lost the last one, so pray things continue to go well. At Merrie's age, it gets more challenging. We have our first appointment Friday. I still plan to return to MS every month but I will likely stop once summer arrives.

For those of you who I owe picture CDs they will be mailed this week!

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!!! jim

January 3, 2006 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home