Wednesday, April 11, 2007

This morning I walked out to the house Merrie worked on in Dec 05. Nothing had been done to it since that I could tell, but it seems they put in a new mobile home instead.


My work team was back out on the same site and will likely be there the whole week. So much for getting to use my new power tools. Today we were able to work on the roof joists. Here we are setting the hip joist with Rob on the corner, me nailing the other end and Tom, the contractor, in the middle and his helper, Hutch, who was a set designer in NYC and decided to try a change of pace for a while.


I'll put up some more pics tomorrow. My PC locked up while writing this so I had to start over and it's getting late. I had a great time at the church service tonight. They sure bring a whole new meaning to worship. Wow! Thank you, Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home