Monday, September 08, 2008

Sam started preschool last week and seems to be taking to it pretty well. He's also starting to speak some new words as if he needs any help "talking". He's not been anything like his father as a small child in that regard.

I spent Labor Day weekend in prison, sharing Jesus with a group of residents through Kairos Prison Ministry, and it was awesome to see God move so powerfully in the lives of ALL men present. This was the first event at this facility and I plan to work many more.

While I was behind bars, Merrie and the boys were camping for the first time in many years (1st ever for Sam) and reconnecting with old friends. They all seemed to have an enjoyable time.

We've also started remodeling our house. The entire second floor is gutted right now. Since we're moving the bathroom, I'm trying to figure out how to get the drains and vents in a convenient location while still passing code.

I heard Alistair Begg say these words Sunday and since they stuck with me for some reason I thought I should share: For the grace of God reveals one who loves us so much so as to make Calvary possible and to hate sin so much so as to make Calvary necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home